- Human Touch Massage Chairs
- Stair Lifts
- Medical Equipment Rentals
- Lift Chairs
- Mobility Scooters
- Power Wheelchairs
- Wheelchair Aluminum Ramps
- Best Bath Walk In Tubs & Showers
- Mobility Lifts
- Bathroom Safety
- Service & Repair
- Walkers Canes Crutches
- Compression Socks
- Hospital Beds
- Medical Supplies
The Comfort Company Curve Wheelchair Cushion is a basic general use cushion constructed from high density molded foam. This design increases the surface area of the cushion thus reducing potential high-pressure areas. The mild anti-thrust shelf promotes forward migration and postural stability.
- High density molded, polyurethane foam increases seated surface area thus reducing potential high-pressure areas
- Mild anti-thrust shelf promotes forward migration and postural stability
- Medial thigh separator promotes postural alignment
- Non-skid bottom with hook and loop connection keeps the cushion in place
- Unique reflective piping on cushion reflects light from up to 500 feet away to promote safety
- Weight capacity ranges from 250 - 400 lbs. depending on cushion size
- Standard sizes listed - additional sizes are available
- Stretch-Air: Designed for added comfort, air transmission and heat dissipation. Latex free.
- Comfort-Tek: Designed for infection control and incontinence protection. Latex free.
|Medial Thigh Support:||4"|
|Weight Capacity:||16" = 250 lbs. | 18" = 300 lbs. | 20" = 350 lbs. | 22" + = 400 lbs.|
|Cover Type:||Stretch-Air or Comfort-Tek|
- Stretch Air
Designed for patient comfort and heat dissipation, this two-ply material combines a soft and high-stretch Polyester top layer with a waterproof Polyurethane barrier underneath, adding incontinence protection. Latex free.
Designed for infection control and as an incontinence barrier, this Polyurethane material has a smooth and extremely soft top layer with a high-stretch Polyester backing. It is an easily cleaned surface using most common disinfectants. Latex free.