- Human Touch Massage Chairs
- Stair Lifts
- Medical Equipment Rentals
- Lift Chairs
- Mobility Scooters
- Power Wheelchairs
- Wheelchair Aluminum Ramps
- Best Bath Walk In Tubs & Showers
- Mobility Lifts
- Bathroom Safety
- Service & Repair
- Walkers Canes Crutches
- Compression Socks
- Hospital Beds
- Medical Supplies
The first and only one of its kind, the revolutionary AL300RV is designed specifically for RVs. This heavily reinforced lift is engineered to withstand the rigors of RV travel and the HD hitch adapter will fit virtually any RV. This lift will accommodate power chairs and scooters and, like all Harmar’s vehicle lifts, it is manufactured in the USA and arrives pre-assembled and ready to install.
The Swing-Away option allows an unoccupied outside lift to be easily pivoted away from the vehicle to gain clear access to the trunk, lift gate or tailgate. Always verify vehicle compatibility with a dealer.
Optional Battery Pack:
This is a light and effective power source for many of our most popular lifts.
The Battery Pack helps augment or supplement use of the vehicles battery, eliminating the need to hard wire your lift to the car's battery. This handy Harmar accessory has a clean look, easy to read charging lights, and can be charged with your car's cigarette lighter.
- Engineered to handle the added stress from RV’s
- Carries virtually all scooters AND power chairs
- 4 - Self-tensioning Q’Straint retractors
- No scooter or power chair modifications
- Manual crank backup and license plate mount included
- Drop Hitch Adapter standard (adjustable up to 26” hitch height)
- Pusher Hitch Adapter upgrade available (adjustable up to 32” hitch height)
- Made in the USA
Find out if this is the right lift for your application:
- Lifting capacity 350 lbs (160kg)
- Aluminum deck size 27.5” x 39”, adjustable cradle extends up to 46”
- Installed weight 82 lbs.
- Hitch height (range): 5” – 26”, upgrade to 32” available
- Hitch Class III or greater
- Warranty 3-Year Transferable