- Human Touch Massage Chairs
- Stair Lifts
- Medical Equipment Rentals
- Lift Chairs
- Mobility Scooters
- Power Wheelchairs
- Wheelchair Aluminum Ramps
- Best Bath Walk In Tubs & Showers
- Mobility Lifts
- Bathroom Safety
- Service & Repair
- Walkers Canes Crutches
- Compression Socks
- Hospital Beds
- Medical Supplies
Are you looking for something to go up and down outside steps? Look no further.
The Hamrar SL350OD is Weather-proofed to withstand the elements. Harmar’s Outdoor Stair Lift is engineered with a durable extruded aluminum track and marine-grade vinyl seating to handle rain, wind, snow, and temperatures from 0° to 125° degrees. Includes header, internal chassis, and large weatherproofcovers for even more protection.
- Header cover, internal chassis cover and a large weatherproof cover included
- Rocker controls with constant-pressure functionality stop the lift immediately if the control is released
- Mounts to the stairs (not the wall) on either side of staircase
- Operates on standard 115 VAC household current
- Extruded aluminum track is available in custom lengths
- Seat and footrest fold to save space
- Seat cushions in exterior marine grade vinyl
- Separate controls at top and bottom of stairs
- Upholstery Colors: Light Almond, Evergreen, Mocha
- Made in the USA
- Weight capacity350 lbs (160kg)
- Power source115 VAC
- Seat size19” W x 14” D x 14” T
- Travel distance16 ft standard; available up to 25 ft
- Speed20 fpm
- Incline limits30 – 45 degrees
- Drive systemCable Drive
- Track (rail) typeExtruded Aluminum
- Safety DevicesLimit Switches; Final Limit Switch; Slack Cable Brake w/ Switch; Footrest Obstruction Switch; Swivel Seat Cut-off Switch; Constant Pressure Controls
- Warranties2-year on components
We do Free home assessments in the Following cities: Hendersonville, Brentwood, Nolensville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon,Spring Hill, Columbia, Murfreesboro, Symrna, Lavergne, Nashville, Dickson, Clarksville, Springfield, Portland and many more. Call us today to schedule an appointment 615-730-9438.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does Medicare pay for stair lifts?
Answer: NO, Medicare does not cover stair lifts. If you have VA benefits you can reach out to them as they will cover them in certain situations.
How does the stiar lift mount to my stairs?
Answer: They are attached to the tread of the steps with a bracket. The bracket has 4 screws in it and easily mount to most any steps.
What type of electrical work is required to install a stair lift?
Answer: All of the electrical wires are inside the track with one wire that comes out and plugs into a regular wall outlet.
What if you have a obstrution or doorway at the bottom of the steps, Can you still get a stair lift installed?
Answer: Yes, Most stair lifts have an hinge on the track that can be rasied up or down so you can have a clear walkway or open a door fully when needed.
Are my stairs wide enough for a stair lift?
Answer: Your stairs can be as small as 26 inches wide and still work. In most cases it no problem if your stairs are 32 inches or wider. That's why its a good idea for us to come out on one of our free home estimate to see what we can do make your like easier.
What if my stair have a curve or angle in them?
Answer: That typically requires a curved stair lift which takes longer to manufacturer and is much more expensive. Sometimes you can install two straight stiar lifts cheaper than you can one cuved stair lift.
Can you install stair lifts out side?
Answer: yes we can.
What is the weight capacity of a stair lift?
Answer: Most have a 300 lb capacity but you can go up to 350- 500 lb weight limits.
Will my stair lift work if the power goes out?
Answer: Yes. You have batterybackups for situations like this and they typically have 10-12 lifts in them until power is brought back on.
On average how wide does a stair lift stick out?
Answer: When in use its around 24-25 inches and when it not in use and folded up its around 13 inches.