- Human Touch Massage Chairs
- Stair Lifts
- Medical Equipment Rentals
- Lift Chairs
- Mobility Scooters
- Power Wheelchairs
- Wheelchair Aluminum Ramps
- Best Bath Walk In Tubs & Showers
- Mobility Lifts
- Bathroom Safety
- Service & Repair
- Walkers Canes Crutches
- Compression Socks
- Hospital Beds
- Medical Supplies
The Acorn 180 Curve Stair Lift is great for those stairs that have a 90 degree turn or mulitple angles. We offer a home assessment for free. Call today at 615-730-9438
The Acorn 180 Stairlift
- Requires no structural changes to your home
- Affordable and reliable
- Rack & Pinion Drive System
- 266 LB Weight Capacity
- 24 Volt DC (Battery)
- 12-month warranty
A wealth of features for your benefit
- Padded seat and backrest for maximum comfort.
- Can be operated with the lightest of touches. Perfect for those with limited dexterity.
- A safety belt is installed on all of our stairlifts, so you feel secure at all times.
- Our slim fold away design has folding arms, seat and footrest, so other people can continue to use the stairs.
- A lockable swivel seat means you can get on and off your stairlift without twisting your body.
- Our modular rail system is secured directly to the stairs, not to the wall. So there's no structural damage to your home.
- Modular rail allows the rail portion of the lift to be quickly assembled from stock components, enabling faster delivery and an installation time to suit you.
- Safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop the stairlift automatically if any obstruction is encountered.
- Hand-held remote controls allow users to ?call? or ?send? the lift up and down the staircase. Perfect for sharing with a loved one.
Note: All Star Medical does not do the install or maintenance on the Acorn 180 lift. That is taken care of directly by Acorn.