Cobra GT4 Heavy Duty Scooter - COBRAGT422CS
- Usually Ships Within 48 Hours
- Shipping: (calculated AFTER entering address)
- Free Shipping (applied AFTER address input)
If you want to ride in style then the Drive Medical Cobra GT4 is the mobility scooter for you. You have a top speed of 10 mph and a maximum driving range of up to 35 miles!
- New, innovative design for a distinctive, stylish appearance.
- One-touch, infinite tiller angle adjustment allows the user to easily position the tiller into the ideal driving position.
- Ergonomic delta control handles makes it easier for users with limited strength and dexterity to operate the scooter.
- Large, air-filled, low profile tires and full suspension for smoothest outdoor ride quality.
- "Blade" style alloy wheel rims.
- Efficient, extra bright LED lighting.
- Choice of Full size, Sport Style, Captain's Seats in 22" widths.
- Seats are height adjustable, swivel and feature a fold-down, reclining backrest. Seats can be adjusted forward or backward on auto-style slides.
- Padded armrests feature easy turn cylinders for angle adjustment.
- Positioning belt included.
- "High/Low" switch for instant speed control.
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety.
- Easy, freewheel mode
Weight Capacity 450 lbs.
Top Speed 10 mph
Maximum Range 35 miles
Turning Radius 82"
Climbing Angle 8°
Ground Clearance 7"
Dimensions 63” (L) x 28.8" (W)
Floor-to-Seat Height 27" - 30"
Seat Dimensions 20" (W) x 20" (D) | 22" (W) x 20" (D)
Controller Dynamic Rhino II 160A
Motor 24V x 950W x 5200 rpm
Batteries (pair) 12V x 75AH
Charger 5A Offboard
Front Wheels 14.3" x 4" Pneumatic
Rear Wheels 14.3" x 4" Pneumatic
Base Weight 191 lbs.
Battery Weight (pair) 94 lbs.
Seat Weight 55 lbs.
Total Weight 340 lbs.
Warranty on Frame Lifetime
Warranty on Electronic Controller/Drive Train Components 14 months
Warranty on Battery 6 months