CSL500 Helix Curved Stair Lift
- Shipping: (calculated AFTER entering address)
- Free Shipping (applied AFTER address input)
Do you have a 90 degree angle in your staircase or a spiral staircase? If you said yes the Helix Curved Stair Lift might be just what you need. All Star Medical will come out to your home and take measurements and pictures to make sure you get the right lift you need. We offer free home assessments so call us at 615-730-9438.
- Narrower profile
- Extemely quiet, smooth ride
- True-Curve rail with advanced bending technology creates smoother turns
- Supportive, ergonomic seating
- Simple-connect rails and lighter chassis for easy installation
- Drive SystemRack & Pinion Gear
- Maximum Weight Capacity350 lbs. ((159 kg.)
- Track (rail) TypeSteel, Powder Coated
- Travel20' standard; 164' Maximum
- Average Number of Return Trips per Charge10
- Lift Mounts to Step or WallSteps
- Minimum Folded Width14.37"
- Speed20 ft. / min.
- Electrical Requirements120V - 220V AC
- Operation Power24V DC Battery
- Safety DevicesSafety Edges; Overspeed Governor; Emergency Stop