The cold therapy unit is a rental item. The therapy pad (10.5 x 10.5) is a separate purchase.
This cold therapy unit has an automatic temperature controlled setting that provides hours of cold therapy.
- Temperature control reduces risk of nerve damage or frostbite
- Measures, adjusts and regulates motor speed for precision temperature control without manual adjustment
- Portable system suitable for any medical setting and continuous treatment at home
- Lightweight, low-profile design is patient friendly
- Automatic shut-off feature lets user know when to add ice
- Cold therapy range (45˚- 60˚F)
- Cold therapy blankets available in sterile or non-sterile versions
- Unit available in combo set with most popular cold therapy blankets
INDICATIONS: Pain and soft tissue swelling as a result of surgery or trauma
Call us at 615-730-9438 if you have questions.
We do not deliver on weekends or holidays.
Please fill out the rental agreement and fax or email it back to us. Our email is: firstname.lastname@example.org and our fax is 615-730-9462