Gravity 9 Long Term Care Pressure Redistribution Mattress with Elevated Perimeter - 15977
- Usually Ships Within 48 Hours
- 26.40 LBS
- Free Shipping
The Gravity 9 Pressure Redistribution Mattress by Drive Medical is the ultimate in pressure prevention multi-layered foam mattresses. With 4 layers of foam that include true memory foam and a heel slope, support and durability are maximized. A 6" to 4" heel slope and unique design of the foam target the prevention of heel ulcers. The Gravity 9 includes a full-length layer of true memory foam that puts comfort at a premium. For added safety, this model includes an elevated perimeter than assists in preventing bed falls. The cover provides functionality and convenience, as it is not only easy to clean, but it is also fluid proof, tear resistant, fire retardant, and low sheer. With a 450 pound weight capacity and an industry-best 15 year limited warranty, you can have peace of mind that this mattress will last. Drive Medical's Gravity 9 is the ultimate in foam pressure redistribution mattresses.
Features and Benefits
- The ultimate in the industry for multi-layered die-cut foam and true memory foam, with raised side rails
- 4 Full layers of foam including a heel slope, die-cuts, channel cuts, true memory foam and full layer articulation cuts for the ultimate in long term care pressure redistribution
- Mattress includes a 6" to 4" heel slope and a channel cut" center layer of foam under the foot section to target heel ulcer prevention
- Top layer is full-length open-cell visco-elastic memory foam
- Bottom layer provides full length horizontally scored articulation cuts extending the durability and life of the mattress significantly
- Cover is fire retardant, fluid proof, tear resistant, low sheer and easy to clean.
- Length: 80.00"
- Width: 36.00"
- Height: 6.00"
- Weight Capacity 450 lbs.
Model # 15977