- Stair Lifts
- Medical Equipment Rentals
- Lift Chairs
- Mobility Scooters
- Power Wheelchairs
- Wheelchair Aluminum Ramps
- Human Touch Massage Chairs
- Best Bath Walk In Tubs & Showers
- Mobility Lifts
- Bathroom Safety
- Service & Repair
- Walkers Canes Crutches
- Compression Socks
- Hospital Beds
- Medical Supplies
Harmar’s AL225 is an innovative boom style lift with a medium capacity, offering an economical version of the heavier-duty AL425.
Without sacrificing quality and safety, the AL225 is value-engineered for use with lighter power chairs and scooters. Power lifting combined with power rotation makes loading and unloading the mobility device an effortless task.
Smaller vehicle space? New EZ-Detach Seatback accessory converts power chairs to a lower profile to fit more easily into small cargo areas. Includes easy-turn handles, weight-distributing handle bar for easy removal and replacement.
Also Compatible with Truck Lift Applications
Optional Battery Pack:
This is a light and effective power source for many of our most popular lifts.
The Battery Pack helps augment or supplement use of the vehicles battery, eliminating the need to hard wire your lift to the car's battery. This handy Harmar accessory has a clean look, easy to read charging lights, and can be charged with your car's cigarette lighter.
- A light duty and economical, yet effective solution
- Powered rotation and lifting
- Adjustable base with telescoping boom strap
- Weather-resistant hand control
- Offset post allows mobility device to be safely unloaded on the side of the vehicle
- Docking device included
- Made in the USA
Find out if this is the right lift for your application:
- Lifting capacity 250 lbs. (113 kg)
- Operation Power lifting and rotation
- Adj. Boom Height 30” - 40”
- Adj. Boom Strap Length 22” – 34”
- Boom Pitch 5 degrees
- Warranty 3-Year Transferable
- Installed Weight 55 lbs.