Compact, lightweight, and automatic. Just drive on or joystick the power chair onto the platform. The AL570's Dock‘N'’Lock system, with its positive lock/docking device, automatically positions the chair evenly on the platform and secures the chair for safe transport.
Adjusts to accommodate a wide range of power chairs. Includes manual backup and license plate mount. Swing-Away option available to allow easy access to cargo area.
The Swing-Away option allows an unoccupied outside lift to be easily pivoted away from the vehicle to gain clear access to the trunk, lift gate or tailgate. Always verify vehicle compatibility with a dealer.
Optional Battery Pack:
This is a light and effective power source for many of our most popular lifts. The Battery Pack helps augment or supplement use of the vehicles battery, eliminating the need to hard wire your lift to the car's battery. This handy Harmar accessory has a clean look, easy to read charging lights, and can be charged with your car's cigarette lighter.
- Dock ‘N’ Lock automatically secures the power chair to the platform using a positive lock docking device.
- Adjusts to accommodate a wide range of power chairs.
- Class II hitch adapter standard; Class II upgrade available.
- Swing- away option available
Find out if this is the right lift for your application:
- Lifting Capacity 350lbs
- Aluminum Deck Size 27.5" x 39"
- Installed Weight 69 lbs.
- Hitch Height (Range) 5" - 18"
- Hitch Class Class III hitch adapter standard, Class II upgrades available
- Warranty 3-Year Transferable