- Stair Lifts
- Medical Equipment Rentals
- Lift Chairs
- Mobility Scooters
- Power Wheelchairs
- Wheelchair Aluminum Ramps
- Human Touch Massage Chairs
- Best Bath Walk In Tubs & Showers
- Mobility Lifts
- Bathroom Safety
- Service & Repair
- Walkers Canes Crutches
- Compression Socks
- Hospital Beds
- Medical Supplies
A Harmar exclusive! The AL690 Hybrid Platform Lift is an innovative solution to brings the mobility device closer to the vehicle.
This lift delivers a power chair or scooter right next to the driver or passenger side door. Simple, one-button operation and compact design make the AL690 one of the most user-friendly lifts available.
Optional Battery Pack:
This is a light and effective power source for many of our most popular lifts.
The Battery Pack helps augment or supplement use of the vehicles battery, eliminating the need to hard wire your lift to the car's battery. This handy Harmar accessory has a clean look, easy to read charging lights, and can be charged with your car's cigarette lighter.
- Carries most standard power chairs and shorter scooters
- Weatherproof, remote hand control (wireless option available)
- No drilling required in most vehicles; connects to existing 2nd row seat hardware
- No power chair or scooter modifications required
- Third row seat spared in most applications
- Delivers power chair or scooter close to driver or passenger door
- Works with most minivans and SUVs
- Made in the USA
Find out if this is the right lift for your application:
- Lifting capacity 275 lbs (125 kg)
- Platform size 17"-28" adjustable width; 38" length
- Headroom required 32"
- Depth required 55" Maximum
- Platform height 4.5" Maximum (dead space)
- Vertical reach 33.5"
- Warranty 3-Year Transferable