- Stair Lifts
- Medical Equipment Rentals
- Lift Chairs
- Mobility Scooters
- Power Wheelchairs
- Wheelchair Aluminum Ramps
- Human Touch Massage Chairs
- Best Bath Walk In Tubs & Showers
- Mobility Lifts
- Bathroom Safety
- Service & Repair
- Walkers Canes Crutches
- Compression Socks
- Hospital Beds
- Medical Supplies
Harmar has one of the best stair lifts on the market. Call us for a free home assessment, we come to your home a take measurements and give you a quote right on the spot. We service the middle Tennessee area. All Star Medical is an Authorized Harmar dealer. We have a Pinnacle Demo stair lift in our Hermitage location.
We do Free home assessments in the Following cities: Hendersonville, Brentwood, Nolensville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon,Spring Hill, Columbia, Murfreesboro, Symrna, Lavergne, Nashville, Dickson, Clarksville, Springfield, Portland, Manchester, Tullahoma and many more. Call us today to schedule an appointment 615-730-9438.
- Narrowest stair lift in the industry – only 11” wide when footrest and seat are folded!
- Lightest unit on the market – entire system weighs only 180 lbs installed (including 16’ of track)
- Swivel seat at upper landing, for easy and safe, entry and exit
- Easy operating controls and indicator lights
- Patented helical worm gear drive system for extremely smooth ride
- Operable in a power outage – up to 40 trips!
- Comfortable seat with height adjustment
- Safety sensors will stop the lift if it meets an obstruction
- No greases or lubricants; easy to vacuum and keep clean
- 3-Year warranty on components, 10-Year on gear rack, 1-Year on batteries
- Easy, 1 person installation (Harmar recommends that all stair lifts are professionally installed)efore
- Made in the USA
- Also Available, the SL600S Pinnacle Signature with upgraded upholstery and signature seat.
- Weight capacity 350 lbs (160kg)
- Electrical requirements 115 VAC
- Operation power 24V DC Battery
- Travel distance 16 ft is standard; lengths available up to 75 ft
- Speed 17-21 ft/minute
- Incline limits27 – 52 degrees
- Drive system Polymer worm/worm-rack
- Motor output speed at rated load 62 rpm
- Motor output torque at rated load18 lb ft
- Motor output amps at rated load 14 Amps
- Track (rail) type Extruded aluminum
- Average return trips per charge 20 – 40 (varies with load, length)
- Switchable arms (Left or right hand operation)Yes
- Need to open chassis to install or change sides
Warranty: 3-Year on Parts; 10-Year on Gear Rack; 1-Year on Batteries
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does Medicare pay for stair lifts?
Answer: NO, Medicare does not cover stair lifts. If you have VA benefits you can reach out to them as they will cover them in certain situations.
How does the stiar lift mount to my stairs?
Answer: They are attached to the tread of the steps with a bracket. The bracket has 4 screws in it and easily mount to most any steps.
What type of electrical work is required to install a stair lift?
Answer: All of the electrical wires are inside the track with one wire that comes out and plugs into a regular wall outlet.
What if you have a obstrution or doorway at the bottom of the steps, Can you still get a stair lift installed?
Answer: Yes, Most stair lifts have an hinge on the track that can be rasied up or down so you can have a clear walkway or open a door fully when needed.
Are my stairs wide enough for a stair lift?
Answer: Your stairs can be as small as 26 inches wide and still work. In most cases it no problem if your stairs are 32 inches or wider. That's why its a good idea for us to come out on one of our free home estimate to see what we can do make your like easier.
What if my stair have a curve or angle in them?
Answer: That typically requires a curved stair lift which takes longer to manufacturer and is much more expensive. Sometimes you can install two straight stiar lifts cheaper than you can one cuved stair lift.
Can you install stair lifts out side?
Answer: yes we can.
What is the weight capacity of a stair lift?
Answer: Most have a 300 lb capacity but you can go up to 350- 500 lb weight limits.
Will my stair lift work if the power goes out?
Answer: Yes. You have batterybackups for situations like this and they typically have 10-12 lifts in them until power is brought back on.
On average how wide does a stair lift stick out?
Answer: When in use its around 24-25 inches and when it not in use and folded up its around 13 inches.
We highly recommend an Authorized Dealer Professionally measure before the Installation.