This is the only consumer power wheelchair in the industry that has a seat elevate of up to 10 inches. The balance is uncomparable. Call for more information about this chair at 615-730-9438
Watch the Video under product video tabs.
Features & Benefits:
- Achieves 10" of power adjustable seat height in 16 seconds
- Elevate or lower seat height while on the move with the "Air" button or PG VR 2 joystick drive controller
- Maximum speed up to 3.5 mph (elevated) and 4 mph (non-elevated)
- Mid-Wheel 6® Drive Design with Active-Trac® Suspension for enhanced performance and maximum stability (indoors and out)
- Integrated seat and foot plate design provides maximum comfort in both elevated and non-elevated positions
- Angle adjustable footplate with 3 height adjustments
- 22.5" turning radius
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- A per charge range up to 18.4 miles
- Choice of 16" x 16", 18" x 18" and 20" x 20" contoured high-back reclining sport seat
- Angle, height and depth adjustable armrest
- Bright LED marker lights
- 60" lab belt
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Width1||23.4" at the wheels
25.5" with armrests
|Length1,2||42.23" with foot rigging
38.6" without foot rigging
|Maximum Speed3||Up to 4.0 mph (non-elevated position)
Up to 3.5 mph (elevated position)
|Ground Clearance1||2.42" at footplate
1.00" at motor bracket
|Front Wheels||6" solid casters|
|Rear Wheels||6" solid caster|
|Drivetrain||Two motor, mid-wheel-6 drive|
|Braking System||"Intelligent Braking" (electronic regenerative, disc park brake)|
|Suspension Type||Active-Trac® (ATX) w/ Mid-Wheel 6®Technology|
|High-Back Seat (max. size)||20"W x 20"D|
|High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range||23" - 32.9"|
|Standard Electronics||PG VR2|
|Battery Size (2 required)||12 volt, U-1
or 40 Ah
|Standard Battery Charger||3.5A, off-board|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece5||100 lbs.|
|Standard Seat Weight||40.4 lbs.|
|Standard Seat Size||18" x 18"|
|Warranty||5-year limited on frame;
13-month limited on electronics;
13-month on drive motors
|Notes||1Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.
2Without front riggings.
3Varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.
5Does not include seat or battery weights.
9Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
11Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%.