Zoomer™ Lite Power Folding Chair One-Handed Control
- Zoomer Lite
- Zoomer Lite
- Shipping: (calculated AFTER entering address)
- Free Shipping (applied AFTER address input)
Looking for a chair that is lightweight and easy to transport? Look no further than the Zoomer Lite! This power chair is perfect for those who want the freedom to move around without being weighed down. With its easy one-handed control, the Zoomer Lite can go anywhere you want to go – indoors or out. And, with the heaviest piece at just 22 pounds, it is one of the lightest chairs on the market! So whether you are looking for a chair to use around the house or one to take on your next adventure, the Zoomer Lite is the perfect choice.
- The Zoomer is not a traditional scooter or power chair, it is a personal electric vehicle. We call it the future of battery-powered transportation
- 35.5" turning radius – turns on a dime – 50% smaller than other mobility chairs
- 5 Speed Settings – speed ranges from 0-3.7 mph
- To make travel and transport super easy, Zoomer Lite breaks down into two lightweight parts (heaviest part is less than 22 lbs). Compare that to competitive products that weigh more than 100 lbs.
ADA FRIENDLY – COMFORT – EASE OF USE
- 25" wide – fits through all standard ADA door frames of 32"
- Can drive up all ADA compliant ramps of 5° and up to 10° if needed
- Padded armrests and the joystick fit below ADA compliant tables and desks
- Foam set seat cushion; can buy additional cushion for more comfort
- Easy folding with a single pull release cable; once folded, it fits into the backseat or trunk of a car and can be wheeled like a piece of luggage
- Comes assembled, never has to be disassembled
- Joystick can be mounted on the left- or right-hand armrest
- Swing-away footplate so you can exit safely and easily
- Can be manually pushed when chair is not in use and unlocked
- Solid tires mean you never have to fill them back up
- Zoomer size: 33.5" long x 25.5" wide x 36" high (Folded size: 12.5"x25.5"x44").
- Seat size: 16.5" wide x 13" deep, distance between arms – 19.5"
- FAA Approved – can be used in airports until you board the plane. Battery is carried on, while the Zoomer is treated like oversized luggage at the gate as you board
- Moving up to 3.7 mph means you can keep up with friends, loved ones, and pets as you use your Zoomer
- Low center of gravity makes it virtually tip free
- Additional anti-tip wheels in the rear
- Electromagnetic brake system – automatically stops when you let go of the joystick
- Rechargeable 24V, 8.76Ah lithium-ion, suitable for 110/220V outlets
- 8 miles of use on a single charge (contingent on weight capacity), charges in 4.5 hours or less
- Battery is charged while inside the chair on a port below the joystick control panel
Height with arm rails: 25.5"
Height(from floor): 20.5"
Overall Weight: 51 lbs
Weight of Chair: 47 lbs
Weight of Battery: 4 lbs
Weight Capacity: 253 lbs maximum capacity
Max. Climbing Angle: 12° (ADA compliant wheelchair ramps are 5° max)
Rotation radius: 35.5" (902 mm)