- Shipping: (calculated AFTER entering address)
- Free Shipping (applied AFTER address input)
The Vive Knee walker scooter is a great option that comes with a 300 lb. weight capacity and only weighs 25 lbs.
KEEP YOUR FREEDOM
Steerable scooter allows you to keep your freedom and stay mobile during recovery
FITS IN YOUR TRUNK
Lightweight and foldable for easy storage
Rear braking system provides superior control and safety
COMFORTABLE KNEE CUSHION
Contoured foam cushion is specifically designed to fit the shape of your knee
SUPPORTS UP TO 300 LBS
Matte black steel frame easily supports up to 300 lbs
ADJUSTABLE TO SUIT MOST HEIGHTS
Handles and knee cushion are easily adjusted to suit heights from 5'3" to 6’ 8”
8” ALL TERRAIN WHEELS
For a smooth ride over all surfaces and terrains
FREE STORAGE BAG
Store your valuables in privacy, plus bag is removable so you can take it wherever you need
- Knee Pad Height: Adjustable between 18"-23"
- Handle Bar Height: Adjustable in 1" increments ranging from 33" to 41"
- Knee Pad Dimensions: 14" x 7" (at widest part)
- Front Wheels + Frame: 16" across (widest point of scooter)
- Four 8-inch polyurethane wheels provide an exceptionally stable base for easy maneuverability both indoors and outdoors.
- Two fold points and the removable platform allows the scooter to be easily transported.
- Weight limit 300 LBS
- Minimal assembly required
- All tools required for assembly included
- For more detail reference our manual
- Center injured leg on the knee pad, covering the entire length of the padding
- Standing as straight as possible, propel yourself forward using uninjured leg
- Engage the security lock before attempting to transfer from the knee walker
- Walker is equipped with a dual wheel braking system.
- To adjust the brakes, turn cable adjuster located on the hand brake.
Adjusting Pad Height:
- Loosen locking lever under the knee pad
- Remove locking pin
- Adjust knee pad to desired height and replace locking pin to secure it in place
Adjusting Handle Height:
- Loosen adjustment screw on the handle by turning it counterclockwise until it can be removed
- Adjust handle bar grip to the desired height
Product is designed for people recovering from:
- Foot surgery
- Broken leg, ankle or foot
- Sprained leg, ankle or foot
- Ulcers of the foot
- Knee walker
- Storage bag
- frame - 1 year
- brakes / handles - 90 days
- wheels - none / on arrival 30 days
- screws / bolts / nuts - none / on arrival 30 days
- cushions / seats - none / on arrival 30 days
- paint / panels - none / on arrival 30 days