Pro Basic Full Electric Hospital Bed with Rails & Foam Mattress PBFE-HRPKG
- Shipping: (calculated AFTER entering address)
- Free Shipping (applied AFTER address input)
This fully electric bed comes with a Group 1 Foam Mattress and half rails standard.
We offer local white glove delivery and set up in the surrounding Nashville TN area (see below). We can drop ship anywhere in the continental United States for FREE.
• Bed ends convert from low bed to conventional full electric with telescoping legs and are self-leveling
• Strongest base frame in the industry with a welded steel split spring design and reinforced head section
• Easy assembly with motors & electronics fully removable for easy cleaning of frame
• The easy-to-use pendant control provides motorized positioning of the upper body and knees, and adjusts bed frame height
• The head and foot sections can be raised or lowered both simultaneously or independently
• Composite head and footboard panels are both strong and durable
• Pivot points use self-wrenching nut system
• Trendelenberg & reverse Trendelenberg position capable
• In case of a power failure head and foot section can be lowered by inserting a 9V battery on to the motor via simple connection
Sleep Surface: 80"L x 36" W (Foam mattress Included)
Overall Bed: 88"L x 36" W
Weight Capacity: 450 lb
Limited Warranty: 5 year on frame 2 year on motor - mechanical/electrical
Local Delivery and Set Up only within the Nashville, TN area.
FAQ for Hospital Beds
What is the size of a hospital bed?
Answer: A standard hospital bed is a twin long and is 8o inches long by 36 inches wide. You have a total of 84 total inches between the head and foot boards.
Does a hospital bed come apart?
Answer: Yes. A hospital bed for home disassembles into 6 parts. The frame of the bed breaks into two parts, then you have a head and foot board. You also have side rails, one for each side.
What is the weight capacity of a standard hospital bed?
Answer: Most beds have a weight capacity of 450 lbs., however the mattress is usually less than that. The mattress is 300 lbs.
What is the difference between a semi electric bed and a fully electric bed?
Answer: On a semi electric hospital bed the head and feet move on the frame with a remote. You have to hand crank the height of a semi electric bed. On a fully electric hospital bed the head, feet, and the height of the bed move up and down with a remote.
Do they make different size hospital beds?
Answer: Yes. The length stays the same at 80 inches but the width goes from 36, 42,48, and 52 inches. The wider frames have a tendency to have a higher weight capacity.
Will standard twin sheets fit on a hospital bed mattress?
Answer: You will need twin long sheets for a standard hospital bed.
Do Hospital bed come with wheels on the frame?
Answer: Yes. In most cases the hospital beds have wheels which give you the ability to move the bed around the room. They do have the ability to lock the wheels as well.