ProBasics Heavy Duty Wheelchair 450 lb
- Item #:WC72418DE
- 51.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
The ProBasics K7 Heavy Duty Wheelchair features a robust design to accommodate patients with wider seat and higher weight capacity requirements. With seat widths from 22 to 24 inches, a weight capacity of 450 pounds and a heavy-duty slide tube frame, the ProBasics K7 offers a rugged yet attractive option for the bariatric patient population.
Choose between a 22 or 24 inch wide wheelchair and then choose leg rest or elevating legrests. This Wheelchair does fold up for easy transportation.
- Heavy Duty, slide tube silver vein steel frame
- 8" x 2" semi-pneumatic casters are adjustable in 3 positions
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi-level
- 24" rear urethane wheels with durable hand rims
- Removable desk length arms with padded armrests
- Heavy duty vinyl padded upholstery with chart pocket
- Easy push-to-lock wheel locks