The MaxiMove® provides safer, more comfortable patient handling, while making care routines smoother and more efficient.
In addition to providing a healthier, more ergonomic working environment for caregivers and family members thereby reducing the risk of injuries during the patient transfer.
This battery-powered passive sling lift allows a single caregiver or family member to safely manage a wide range of patient handling routines. With unrivaled flexibility, stability and reliability, the MaxiMove is the optimum lifter for intensive use in demanding care environments.
With a new built-in electronic scale and a handheld control unit with a display, it helps the caregiver provide a higher quality of care. Simple instructions for use, with a visual guide, on the mast provide convenient assistance to the caregiver.
Available in an extra low height castor version, with a ground clearance of only 60 mm (2 3/8”), it is compatible with most low clearance beds and stretchers, and Bathing products.
- Safe working load 500 lbs.
- Positioning handle for precise handling during transfers.
- Stable Vertical System (SVS) comprising: a vertical lift, anti-swing, jib, pivot point spreader bar attached and clip sling design.
- Ergonomically designed maneuvering handle.
- Slings with a body contoured design for maximum comfort, available in seven sizes: XS to XXL and colour-coded for ease of use.
- Color-coded bar chart on the spreader bar for identification of the correct sling size.
- Sling attachment for spreader bar, with a four-point keyhole clip system.
- Electrical opening chassis operated via the handheld control unit.
- A Battery Discharge Indicator (BDI) with color display to indicate remaining battery power level.
- Additional audible warning signal to indicate that the battery requires changing.
- Handheld control unit for complete control when working with residents/patients.
- Secondary operating controls mounted on the mast.
- A service indicator measured in hours provides accurate actuator usage, indicating service requirements.
- System failure override.
- Automatic safety cut-off if lowered onto an obstacle.
- Low friction castors, rear two with brakes.
|Height of Chassis:
||24 V, 5.5 Ah sealed lead acid
There are no reviews yet.