The MAJESTIC IQ-7000 AF (Auto Folding) wheelchair is a beautifully designed automatically folding electric wheelchair for travel. This transport motorized wheelchair is lightweight, airline friendly. This is a sturdy wheelchair and features a weight capacity limit of up to 350 lbs. with a top speed of 4 mph. The IQ-7000 auto folding is available in four frame colors with five optional cushion and backrest colors that allow you to fully customize the color of your wheelchair. It’s equipped with a 360-degree waterproof universal intelligent joystick for easy control. The intelligent joystick includes a power on/off button with a power indicator light, speed selection buttons, and a horn. The 12AH lithium-ion battery powers two 250W DC motors that deliver a range of up to 13 miles. The 20AH battery delivers a range of up to 17 miles.
Battery and Charger
- IQ-7000 AF (auto folding) comes in two battery options, a 288WH (24 volt, 12AH) lithium-ion or a 480WH (24 volt, 20AH) lithium-ion. The 12AH battery is airline and cruise approved and delivers a range up to 13 miles. The 20AH battery is not airline or cruise approved and delivers a range up to 17 miles. The battery charging time is for each battery is 6 to 8 hours.
- The IQ-7000 AF battery can be charged with a regular home outlet. The charging details for each battery (12AH or 20AH) are AC 100 – 240 Volt, 50 Hertz, at 1.5 – 5 amperes. The IQ-7000 AF comes with a standard 24V 2A charger in the box. For quicker charging times, we recommend the 24V 3A charger for the long range 20AH battery. The 24V 3 charger is sold separately.
- The highly efficient lithium-ion battery provides plenty of range.
- The 12AH battery delivers up to 13 miles / 21 km.
- The 20AH battery delivers up to 17 miles / 27 km.
- Driving habits, temperature, weather, loading weight, road environments, and other factors may affect the range.
- The lightweight IQ-7000 AF travel chair comes with two 250W engines. Each motor works independently, and they provide a total motor power of 500W.
- The motor torque is 1.1Nm giving these motors the power to climb angles up to 6 degrees.
- The IQ-7000 AF is a lightweight foldable travel wheelchair. The 12AH (288WH) lithium-ion battery is travel approved by most major airlines and cruise lines. The 20AH (480WH) lithium-ion battery may not be approved by airlines and cruise lines. Before travelling by airline or cruise, please contact the airline or cruise line to confirm their travel battery regulations.
- The IQ-7000 AF is available with an optional auto folding feature. By using the joystick controller or remote control, the chair can be folded and unfolded automatically. Do not use the auto folding feature while the chair is in motion as this could lead to tipping and severe injuries.
- The IQ-7000 AF chair is equipped with a weather resistant 360-degree joystick controller. The controller contains the power on/off button, the speed selection buttons, the horn button, the battery level display, and the 360-degree joystick controller. If your IQ-7000 AF supports the auto folding feature, your controller will also include the folding and unfolding buttons.
- The IQ-7000 AF comes with a remote controller. The remote control allows you to maneuver the chair, adjust the speed, honk the horn, and folding – unfolding the chair (if applicable). The remote control works at distances up 30 feet.