Steerable Knee Walker - 790
- Usually Ships Within 48 Hours
- 17.50 LBS
- Free Shipping
The DV8 Steerable knee walker by Drive Medical provides a comfortable pain free alternative to crutches and is ideal for individuals who are recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputations and ulcers of the foot. This innovative and stylish crutch substitute can be easily adjusted without tools to meet your needs allowing for increased maneuverability. The DV8 is equipped with large 8" casters and dual frame design providing maximum control when used indoors or outdoors. This knee walker comes standard with tool free height adjustable dual hand brakes ensuring optimal safety and security when in use. The extra thick leg pad can be height adjusted and is channeled to provide increased stability allowing for a pain free comfortable experience. One of the greatest features of the DV8 knee walker is how easily the unit folds without tools making travel, storage or just getting around easy.
Features and Benefits
- Knee walker can be steered for increased maneuverability
- Ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation and ulcers of the foot
- Deluxe lever brakes ensure safety
- Tool free height adjustment
- 8" casters are ideal for indoor/outdoor use
- Leg pad with "Channel" provides added stability and comfort
- Leg pad can be height adjusted without tools
- Dual hand brakes for added safety
- EZ handle height adjustment
- Tiller can be easily folded for storage and transportation
- Sturdy dual frame adds stability and durability.
- Handle (Height): 33.07"-37.79"
- Width: 16.9"
- Depth: 31.49"
- Pad (Height): 21.81"-18.81"
- Pad (Width): 7.08"
- Pad (Depth): 14.17"
- Weight Limit 300 lbs.
Model # 790