This fully electric bed comes with a Group 1 Foam Mattress and half rails standard.
We offer local white glove delivery and set up in the surrounding Nashville TN area (see below).
• Bed ends convert from low bed to conventional full electric with telescoping legs and are self-leveling
• Strongest base frame in the industry with a welded steel split spring design and reinforced head section
• Easy assembly with motors & electronics fully removable for easy cleaning of frame
• The easy-to-use pendant control provides motorized positioning of the upper body and knees, and adjusts bed frame height
• The head and foot sections can be raised or lowered both simultaneously or independently
• Composite head and footboard panels are both strong and durable
• Pivot points use self-wrenching nut system
• Trendelenberg & reverse Trendelenberg position capable
• In case of a power failure head and foot section can be lowered by inserting a 9V battery on to the motor via simple connection
Sleep Surface: 80″L x 36″ W (Foam mattress Included)
Overall Bed: 88″L x 36″ W
Weight Capacity: 450 lb
Limited Warranty: 5 year on frame 2 year on motor – mechanical/electrical
Local Delivery and Set Up only within the Nashville, TN area.
FAQ for Hospital Beds
Answer: A standard hospital bed is a twin long and is 8o inches long by 36 inches wide. You have a total of 84 total inches between the head and foot boards.
Does a hospital bed come apart?
Answer: Yes. A hospital bed for home disassembles into 6 parts. The frame of the bed breaks into two parts, then you have a head and foot board. You also have side rails, one for each side.
What is the weight capacity of a standard hospital bed?
Answer: Most beds have a weight capacity of 450 lbs., however the mattress is usually less than that. The mattress is 300 lbs.
What is the difference between a semi electric bed and a fully electric bed?
Answer: On a semi electric hospital bed the head and feet move on the frame with a remote. You have to hand crank the height of a semi electric bed. On a fully electric hospital bed the head, feet, and the height of the bed move up and down with a remote.
Do they make different size hospital beds?
Answer: Yes. The length stays the same at 80 inches but the width goes from 36, 42,48, and 52 inches. The wider frames have a tendency to have a higher weight capacity.
Will standard twin sheets fit on a hospital bed mattress?
Answer: You will need twin long sheets for a standard hospital bed.
Do Hospital bed come with wheels on the frame?
Answer: Yes. In most cases the hospital beds have wheels which give you the ability to move the bed around the room. They do have the ability to lock the wheels as well.
5 year on frame
There are no reviews yet.