- Human Touch Massage Chairs
- Stair Lifts
- Medical Equipment Rentals
- Lift Chairs
- Mobility Scooters
- Power Wheelchairs
- Wheelchair Aluminum Ramps
- Best Bath Walk In Tubs & Showers
- Mobility Lifts
- Bathroom Safety
- Service & Repair
- Walkers Canes Crutches
- Compression Socks
- Hospital Beds
- Medical Supplies
Harmar’s AL215 is an efficient and economical solution for transporting smaller, lighter power chairs and scooters.
Powered lifting and manual rotation helps load the mobility device. An offset post allows the mobility device to be safely unloaded to the side of the vehicle. Other convenient features include adjustable base and arm height with boom arm strap. Includes weather-resistant hand control.
Smaller vehicle space? New EZ-Detach Seatback accessory converts power chairs to a lower profile to fit more easily into small cargo areas. Includes easy-turn handles, weight-distributing handle bar for easy removal and replacement.
Also Compatible with Truck Lift Applications
Optional Battery Pack:
This is a light and effective power source for many of our most popular lifts.
The Battery Pack helps augment or supplement use of the vehicles battery, eliminating the need to hard wire your lift to the car's battery. This handy Harmar accessory has a clean look, easy to read charging lights, and can be charged with your car's cigarette lighter.
- Light duty, economical yet effective solution
- Manual rotation with lockout pin
- Extremely adjustable base and arm height with adjustable boom strap
- Weather-resistant hand control
- Integrated, offset post allows mobility device to be delivered to the side of the vehicle.
- Docking device included
- Made in the USA
Find out if this is the right lift for your application:
- Lifting capacity: 250 lbs. (113 kg)
- Operation: Power lifting w/ Manual rotation
- Adj. Boom Height: 30” - 40”
- Adj. Lifting Strap Length: 22” – 34”
- Boom Pitch: 5 degrees
- Adj. Rotation Limit: Yes
- Warranty: 3-Year Transferable
- Installed Weight: 42 lbs.