The Zinger Power Chair is one of a kind. With one motion you can have your power chair folded up and its on 10 inches wide. With a 300 lb. capacity and only weighing 47 lbs. you want find a better power wheelchair that can help you stay active and independent.
- Easy to use - inside and outside
- Portable - car, airplane, cruise
- Fun to drive!
- Arrives fully assembled at your door!
- Overall Weight: 47 lbs including battery
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Dimensions (not folded): 31"L x 25"W x 35"H
- Dimensions (Folded): 36"L x 25"W x 10"H
- Seat Bottom: 15"L x 16.5"W x 19"H (measured from floor)
- Foot Plate: 10.25"W x 2.75"H (height above floor)
- Motor: DC 36V, 250W, 7A
- Battery: 36V, 6.6 AH, 240 watt-hour, Lithium-Ion 4 lbs. (1.8Kg) highest quality cells
- Charger 2.1A, Automatic, input 100-240V, charge time 4 hours or less
- Steering/Braking System: Two Lever Controls (hardened steel on tire brake / knurled roller on tire drive)
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum, Silver Anodized and Nylon Composite
- Front Wheels: 6 inch Non-Marking Solid
- Rear Wheels: 9 inch Non-Marking Air Filled (40PSI / 2.8BAR / 275kPa)
- Range: 8 Miles (13 Km) flat straight course, 5-6 mile typical outdoor use
- Speed Low Range: 0-1 mph for indoors on smooth floors
- Speed Medium Range: 0-3 Mph for outdoors walking pace
- Speed High Range: 0-6 Mph for hill climbing or mowed grass
- Reverse: 0-1 Mph
- Maximum Incline: 10 Degrees (ADA compliant wheelchair ramps are 5° max)
- Turning Radius: 24 inches
- The Zinger Chair is a personal electric vehicle, not considered to be a medical device.
Neatly Integrated Anti-Theft Li-ion Battery
Battery pack can be charged on the chair or removed with anti-theft key for charging elsewhere. A full charge takes less than 4 hours and will power the Zinger for up to 8 miles.
Battery Details: 36V, 6.6 AH, 240 watt-hour, Lithium-Ion 4 lb. (1.8Kg) high quality cells