Maxi 500™ combines proven lifting technology with the latest standards in safety, security and comfort for both patient and caregiver alike. Compatible with a full range of head and body support slings, the battery-operated Maxi 500 allows caregivers or family members to give their undivided attention to the patient during patient handling routines.
Using Maxi 500, one caregiver or family member can safely and comfortably perform a wide range of everyday patient transfer tasks. And, the caregiver can also raise a person who has fallen to the floor without needing to sit the resident up first.
All power-assisted procedures can be closely controlled by the caregiver. With dual controls the caregiver can choose the most convenient solution for each task via either the handset or the mast control panel.
The adjustable chassis, operated from the handset, can be easily adjusted to allow optimum access for resident/patient transfers involving large chairs, wheelchairs or toilets.
Maxi 500 is also available with a scale option, enabling the caregiver to quickly weigh the resident during a transfer. Efficiently integrating weighing into transfer procedures saves time, eliminates a transfer to a fixed scale and makes the routine easier for resident/patient and caregiver.
Features & Benefits:
- With a 500 lbs Safe Working Load, the Maxi 500 is able to lift and transfer the majority of patients
- Hand control operation provides high standards of safety, comfort and dignity
- With it’s compact dimensions, Maxi 500 is suited to environments with narrow spaces
- Low reaching boom easily picks up people from the floor
- The patient is comfortable and well supported throughout the transfer process, in the head and body support sling
- The chassis can be electronically opened to provide better access around large chairs
- Can be used with clip or loop slings depending on choice of hanger bar
- Available with or without scale
|Max Lifting Capacity:
||25″ to 72″
|Lifts Patient From Floor:
|Overall Product Weight:
|Disassembles for Transport/Storage:
|Base Width Open:
|Base Width Closed:
|Furniture Clearance Needed:
|Front Caster Size:
|Rear Caster Size:
||Yes (24V 4AH)
There are no reviews yet.