The Sara® Stedy is a further development of the successful Stedy® aid, a proven mobility-promoting support tool that encourages more mobile patients to stand up independently.
The enhanced standing aid concept has become well established in a wide range of care environments, it would be perfect in a home setting.
- offers a more suitable and dignified alternative to a wheelchair for the more mobile patients
- it enables good, reassuring eye contact between the patient and caregiver, unlike a wheelchair
- it provides transportation to the toilet and washbasin, and can support a wide range of other everyday activities
- can be used around the toilet area to improve patient safety as a safety barrier
With a number of new improvements, the Sara Stedy helps to minimise manual handling by caregivers in an even wider range of care environments.
An increased inner width, a new seat shape and a higher safe working load of 400 Lbs, means the Sara Stedy can also be used to lift bariatric patients.
Enhanced features include a pivoting divided seat and pedal-operated chassis legs, for greater resident / patient comfort and support, and to improve working routines for caregivers.
- Weight 29.4 kg (64.82 lbs)
- Max. safe working 182 kg (400 lbs)
- Total length 905 mm (32 ¾”)
- Total height 1051 mm (41 ½”)
- Height of chassis 100 mm (4”)
- Internal width legs open 729 mm (28 ¾”)
- Low friction castors, the rear two with brakes