What sets the Vision Sport apart from the other power wheelchairs in this price range is that it features mid-wheel drive, as opposed to front-wheel drive. A mid-wheel drive powerchair offers the very best maneuverability and the smallest turning radius, so getting around tight corners and confined spaces is a cinch. Another benefit to a mid-wheel drive power wheelchair is that mid-wheel drive offers the most natural-feeling center of gravity compared to a front- or rear-wheel drive chair. In addition to having mid-wheel drive, the Vision Sport also features full suspension for an ultra-comfortable ride.
- 300 lb. Weight Capacity
- 18 mile Driving Range
- Total Weight: 214 lbs
- Top Speed: 5 mph
- 12v U1 Batteries
- 10 Inch Wheels, 6 Inch Casters
- Overall Width: 24 Inches
- Overall Length: 34 Inches
- Back Height: 20 Inches
- For one (1) year from the date of purchase, Merits will replace at their option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative in the material or workmanship: Electronic controllers, harnesses, chargers, motors. Labor charges incurred in the installation or repair of the above mentioned parts plus all freight charges are not included in the warranty.
- Merits Health Products, Inc. warrants the main frame against defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime expectancy of this power chair (5 years).
- Merits Health Products, Inc will not warranty any parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner’s neglect, accident or misuse, nor those parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by us.