- Stair Lifts
- Medical Equipment Rentals
- Lift Chairs
- Mobility Scooters
- Power Wheelchairs
- Wheelchair Aluminum Ramps
- Human Touch Massage Chairs
- Best Bath Walk In Tubs & Showers
- Mobility Lifts
- Bathroom Safety
- Service & Repair
- Walkers Canes Crutches
- Compression Socks
- Hospital Beds
- Medical Supplies
What is the Ultimate Sleep Chair?
Simply put, it's a chair with so many positions everyone will find a favorite.
What is Padded Suede?
Padded Suede is the ultimate fabric.It is a soft touch material, which means it has "Stain Defense" built in. Stain Defense is a registered product that is much stronger than scotch guard and it is not a product that's just sprayed onto the fabric. It is built into the fabric while it is being made.
“Relax, Sit, or Sleep… The choice is Yours.”
- Your Position May Be Zero Gravity So Your Spinal Pressure and Muscle Tension are Relieved and Feelings of Fatigue Simply Melt Away.
- Improve Your Circulation with the Trendelenburg position by Elevating Your Feet and Hips Above Your Heart.
- 4 Pillow Back Simulating a Cloud-Like Comfort.
- Oversized Floating Arms.
- Perhaps You Want Your Feet Elevated but Want to Sit Up to Watch Your Favorite TV Program with Independent Foot and Back Control, You Can.
- Easily Raise to a Standing Position with Lift Assist Technology.
- Lifetime Warranty on Lift Mechanism, Recline Mechanism and Chair Frame. 3 Year on Electrical Parts. 3 Year on Mechanical Labor. 1 Year on Electrical Labor.
- Because it is a Soft Touch Fabric, It is Easy to Clean if it gets Dirty or Oily.
- Lifting Capacity: 375 lbs.
We also offer the following on all Ultimate Sleep Chairs
FREE HEAT AND MASSAGE
*FREE WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY (Anywhere in the continential United States )
Call 1-888-730-6120 or 615-730-9438 if you have any questions
|Weight Capacity||375 LB||375 LB|
|Back Type||4 Pillow||4 Pillow|
|Head Rest Cover||YES||YES|
|Battery Back Up||YES||YES|
|Width Between Arms||20"||22"|
|Floor to Top of Seat||19"||20.5"|
|Seat to Top of Back||29"||30"|
|Seat to Top of Arm||8"||8"|
|Seat Angle Raised||15°||15°|
|Floor to Top of Foot Rest Reclined||23"||24"|
|Floor to Top of Back Reclined||21"||22"|
|Back Angle Closed||100°||100°|
|Back Angle Reclined||174°||174°|
|Foot Rest Angle Closed||90°||90°|
|Foot Rest Angle Opened||180°||180°|
|Distance Required from Wall Reclined||25"||27"|
|Extension Reclined from Back of Seat to End of Foot Rest||43"||44"|
|Life Time Warranty, Chair Frame, Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism||YES||YES|
|Warranty on Electrical Parts||3 Yrs.||3 Yrs.|
|Pro Rated Years 4 Thru 7||YES||YES|
|Warranty on Mechanical Labor||3 Yrs.||3 Yrs.|
|Warranty on Electrical Labor||1 Yr.||1 Yr.|
|Removable Back Option Available||NO||NO|
|Heat and Massage Option Included||YES||YES|
|User Height (suggested)||5'4"-5'10"||5'11"-6'2"|
* What is White Glove Delivery?
White Glove Delivery is a premium delivery option that provides added convenience and peace of mind. With White Glove Delivery, your new Ultimate Sleep Chair is shipped to a trained agent in your area where it is inspected for damage. The local agent then calls you directly to schedule a convenient delivery time.
At the scheduled time, your new lift chair is:
• Delivered into your home
• Set up where you request
• Inspected for shipping damage
• All packaging materials are removed
Please note: White Glove Delivery adds an additional 5-7 business days to the total delivery time. It does not include the set-up of any accessories.