Raptor 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter
- Raptor 3-Wheel
- 261.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Don’t just drive, fly!
Get fast speed and advanced safety features with the Raptor, our fastest scooter to date. This scooter features a sleek and solid design for enhanced stability and boasts speeds up to 14 mph, so you can drive around your community in style! A hand brake with regenerative braking system ensures a gradual slow down when the throttle is released. A full LED lighting package with front and rear lights and directional signals offers full visibility for increased safety and peace of mind. Drive longer and farther with a per charge range up to 31 miles and enjoy a smoother ride over varied terrain with front and rear suspension.
The user-friendly tiller features an easy-to-read LCD console so you can monitor your estimated speed, mileage and battery display. The rear, lockable storage compartment under the seat provides a safe place for your personal items, and is equipped with a seat support rod. With a 400-pound weight capacity, the Raptor is the perfect scooter for anyone and everyone. Feel the wind in your face. Discover the thrill of the Raptor!
Special Note: We have a demo in our Hermitage location. Call today 615-730-9438 to try it for yourself.
- Hand brake with regenerative braking system
- Full LED lighting package with directional signals and brake lights that offer full visibility for increased safety
- Easy-to-read LCD console with which shows estimated speed, mileage and battery display
- Secure, lockable under seat storage compartment with seat support rod
- Sleek and solid design for enhanced stability
- Front and rear suspension
- Front storage compartment located on the tiller
- Limited recline, fold-flat seat with manual adjustment and angle/width adjustable armrests
- Two rear-view mirrors
- Tubeless pneumatic tires for a smooth ride
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed1||14 mph|
|Ground Clearance3||3.5" at center of frame|
|Seating3||High back 20w x 18d (100° Limited Recline)|
|Weight (w/o Batteries)||208 lbs.|
|Battery Weight||53 lbs. each|
|Battery Requirements4,5||75 (AH)|
|Per Charge Range1,2
|19 miles (up to 400 lbs. and full speed)
31 miles (up to 220 lbs. and at low speed)
|Battery Charger||8 amp|
|Suspension||Front and rear|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece3,6||(unit does not disassemble)|
|Warranty||2 year limited|